Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome to Kelloggs Airsoft

Welcome to Kelloggs Airsoft, I have been Airsofting for around two years now and decided to share some things that amaze me about airsoft, whether it be new guns, gear or anything airsoft related. I may do some reviews in the future on products or stores I purchase from. A little bit about me. I found airsoft when I was 13, fell in love ever since, I purchased my first ever AEG when I was 16, still have it today but don't use it. I am a Marpat user and a huge fan of the AR platform, I currently run a WE AEG with Lonex internals (including gearbox) a mosfet and some magpul furniture. I purchased my first ever GBB which was a Elite force 1911 this past summer. I will share some pictures soon! Stay tuned for amazing content, I hope all of you enjoy my content!

No comments:

Post a Comment